Forums » News and Announcements

Happy Birthday, Mickey Mouse! My Favorite Mickey Gifts for Baby

• 8 posts
    March 5, 2018 6:11 PM PST

Today is Mickey Mouse’s birthday! Mickey Mouse made his very first appearance in the short film, Steamboat Willie, on November 18, 1928 in New York City… and the rest is history! To celebrate this special occasion, here’s my roundup of my top 10 favorite Mickey Mouse gifts for baby.Happy Birthday, Mickey Mouse!Lookin' Good for 85 Years Old!Disney magic has been 85 years in the making, thanks to our pal Mickey!“I only hope that we don’t lose sight of one thing – that it was all started by a mouse.”- Walt DisneyDisney Cuddly Bodysuit Personalizable Mickey Mouse Costume and CapMy absolute favorite Mickey Mouse gift for baby… their very own Mickey Mouse costume! Complete with a mouse-eared cap,baby shoes, you can personalize it with baby’s name for a truly sweet touch.Get it at The Disney StoreMickey Mouse 8" Plush ToyEvery baby needs their very own Mickey Mouse plush doll, and this soft pastel version is no exception! Plus, it’s small size makes it perfect for baby to snuggle up with as they grow.Get it at HallmarkMickey Mouse and Friends Bath Toys for BabyMake a splash with Mickey and his pals with this fun bath time playset! It even comes with a convenient mesh bag for quick cleanup and storage when bath time is over.Get it at The Disney StorePersonalizable Mickey Mouse Hooded TowelBath time just got a whole lot fancier with this soft hooded towel featuring Mickey Mouse, which can be personalized with your little one’s name! Mickey Mouse spa day for baby, anyone?Get it at The Disney StoreMickey Mouse Funsport Play YardYour little one can mouse around in style with this awesome play yard featuring classic Mickey Mouse. It even includes a bassinet and removable canopy as well as an adorable Mickey-themed mobile!Get it at WalmartMickey Mouse 10 oz 3-Pack Orthodontic BottlesWe absolutely love these bottles here in our house: a convenient 3-pack (so you’re never without one), a sweet Mickey Mouse design and an orthodontic nipple that helps promote healthy oral development: what’s not to love?Now on SALE at Babies"R"UsMickey Mouse Deluxe ChangerAdd a dash of Mickey magic on the go with this deluxe changer with its stylish Mickey Mouse pattern. With room for a diaper and wipes,baby care, it beats carrying a bulky diaper bag when you’ve just got a quick errand to run with baby.Get it at Babies"R"UsMickey Mouse mombo Deluxe SlipcoverWe love our mombo nursing pillow and the super soft, super cute Mickey Mouse slipcover. Plush and comfy on the top with a smooth striped underside,baby nappies, nursing is comfy for all involved with our mombo!Get it at Babies"R"UsMickey Mouse Travel Pack for BabyI can’t get over how ridiculously cute this Mickey Mouse travel bag is! With a food safe interior, it’s great for carrying snacks, small toys or books on the go!Get it at The Disney StoreMickey Mouse Classically Cute Fitted Crib SheetWhat a perfect finishing touch for a Mickey Mouse themed nursery with this fashionably cute Mickey Mouse fitted crib sheet!Get it at buybuy BABYSlideshow title background photo credit: Crystl via photopin

• 1 posts
    December 7, 2018 1:38 AM PST

My daughter birthday is coming near and i am thinking what should i give her on her birthday. I was reading paper writing service reviews and then i saw your post in which you have shared few tips about birthday gift for your baby. I am thankful to you for sharing this with us. After seen your post, I am also thinking about mickey mouse. And also she loves mickey mouse.