As an industry leader Zurich offers very competitive benefits options including a 401K savings plan with up to a 6% company match, incentives, career growth, paid time off, recognition for achievements and a challenging and rewarding work environment.
Working for Zurich will provide you with:
• The opportunity to be involved and work in a global organization
• The opportunity to work for the 2nd most-admired company in the P&C Industry
• The opportunity for advancement and growth in the US and internationally
• Zurich was named best Workers’ Comp Carrier in Business Insurance 2009 readers choice awards and is the fifth-largest writer
Our Workers Compensation Claims Specialists are responsible for:
• Handling California Workers' Compensation Claims of moderate value and complexity to prompt and equitable conclusions
• Investigating California Workers' Compensation Claims and determines applicable coverage and liability.
• Documenting claim files in order to justify payment of final decision.
• Setting appropriate reserves within authority level.
• Staying up to date and complies with special handling requirements.
• Developing and maintaining positive customer relationships; anticipating customer needs and monitoring trends in order to recommend changes.
Our ideal candidate will posses the following:
• High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor Degree Preferred
• 5 or more years experience handling claims
• 3 or more years Workers' Compensation claims handling in recent or/current role
• Experience should include commercial insurance litigated caseload
• Knowledge of California laws and regulations needed
• MUST have experience handling claims in California
• PC literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
Experience hanlding claims in Arizona